Learn valuable banking insights into Gen Z & Millennials. Within three years, they will account for over 60% of our US population and 70% of consumer spending.
One Touch Video Chat presents industry data to illustrate differences between the four generations of banking customers: Baby Boomers, Gen X, Millennials and Gen Z. We seek to answer what this data means for marketing strategy, customer experience, the workforce, and how generations think about finances. Millennials and Gen Z will make up over 60% of our population within the next two years. Banking expectations for this age group are vastly different than previous generations.
- Understanding the Generational Data: The Numbers Don’t Lie
- The Paradigm Is Shifting: Is Your Marketing?
- How Are Their Financial Needs Different? Targeting Accordingly
- Customer Experience: Who Demands the Most?
- Why should YOU be thinking about Video Chat Innovation? Banking ROI and Use Cases
You will come out of the webinar with a better understanding on how to market better to each generation. There are also action items so that you can tailor your banking customer experience.
Attendees will get our FREE Infographic “Marketing & Customer Experience by Generation”. It contains valuable information to explain what you should be thinking about in regards to marketing and servicing customers by generation.