We keep Banking executives prepared with today’s digital technology.
In case you missed our “How Local Banks Can Deepen Relationships Through Video Banking” webinar, you are in luck!
A recap of what you missed that you can listen to (we guarantee a great 35-40 minutes)!
Smaller to medium institutions such as community banks, regional banks, and credit unions are seen as trusted advisers in their community. With digital transformation making paper transactions non-existent, bankers need to shift their focus to solving problems. Most of all, building digital relationships are essential to increase wallet share with existing and new customers. The new banking customer-centric model is driving growth. Thus, 75% of banks are making an investment in this area.
Hear why 80% of banking executives have plans to roll out video banking in the future.
- Fintech + 2020 Banking Priorities: The Numbers Don’t Lie
- How to Deepen Relationships: Video of Traditional Banking Journey vs. Digital Video Banking Journey
- The New Customer-Centric Banking Model
- Optimizing Distribution: Virtually Connecting Speciality Areas + Branches
- Video Banking Areas of Opportunity