5 Reasons Why Live Video Interviews Are a MUST, highlights candidate experience, reducing costs and gaining competitive advantage.
According to “2018 Recruitment Trends ” Live Video Interviews & Candidate Experience are two of the top 5 trends.
There are many reasons why companies have found that live video interviews not only saves costs but increases the candidate experience.
The 5 Reasons Why Live Video Interviews Are a Must in 2018:
- 57% of candidates prefer live video interviews, while 34% prefer in-person interviews and ONLY 9% prefer one-way pre-record video assessment tools.
- Live Video Interviews are 6X faster than phone interviews. A 5-minute live video interview is equal to a 200 question written assessment. With over 60% of the workforce being Millennials and Gen Z, written assessments do not appeal to all demographics. Live video interviews allow candidates to show more their skill set, conduct real role-playing and increase the candidate experience.
- Reduce costs- Cost per hire up to 2/3 and 70% of hiring manager resources.
- Competitive advantage in reaching candidates that are employed and cannot take off time from work. Candidates (54%) say scheduling an interview at a convenient time is paramount. This allows you to reach candidates who are employed and can video interview with you during their breaks or lunchtime.
- 80% of job seekers say they would take one job over another if they built a personal relationship during the interview process. If they are interviewing with you, they are interviewing with others. Stand out during a video interview vs. your competitors who are doing phone interviews.
The candidate is interviewing the company, just as much as you are interviewing them. Make the first impression a memorable one with a Video Candidate Experience.